Your North Fulton Tree Service Explains How Removing Trees Can Increase Your Property Value
Whether buying a forever home or looking to make a profit off of realty property, knowing the best ways to increase your property value is essential. You may think that trees on your property provide little for you aside from shade from the sun. As North Fulton Tree Service experts, we are here to help inform you about the benefits and setbacks of trees on your property. When making decisions about your home, take into consideration the trees on the property because they may benefit you.
Your North Fulton Tree Service Discusses Tree Removal Benefits
Will Tree Removal Benefit Me? Short answer – yes! Unless you have no trees in your yard, you may be susceptible to damage to your house by falling trees. If the trees within 20 feet of your house are dead or dying, the chances of them falling on your house increases. How do you know if your tree is dying? Some key signs that your trees are dying are:
- There are a few healthy leaves. If the tree has no leaves in the summer, it may be time to think about removal.
- The tree is host to fungus or insects. Sometimes decay of the tree can be seen from the outside.
- The tree has brown and brittle bark. The more dead wood that can be seen from the outside, the higher the chance of it causing damage to your house.
- The tree has developed a lean. It sometimes may be gradual, but a leaning tree has the potential to cause damage.
Your North Fulton Tree Service Discusses Why Tree Removal Increases The Value
When removing potentially dangerous trees, you are doing one of the few things available in your arsenal to raise your property value. You automatically get rid of the potential damage done by falling trees, but you also make your neighborhood more attractive on a visual level.
It adds value in other ways, oftentimes overlooked by the general eye. If a tree is leaning towards your house, there is a chance that the branches might scratch the exterior paint off of the house or a closely parked car. Root systems from trees can also disrupt low-lying concrete structures like the foundation and driveway.
Prevention Before Tree Removal
There are proactive ways to keep your trees healthy and yard looking great before the need to remove them comes. Following these tips yearly can help improve your property value.
- Pruning from a professional – Pruning your trees help take away competition from the tree’s growth. It allows the strongest parts of the tree to continue living while removing the potentially stunting parts. A professional eye can help distinguish between the two.
- Add mulch to your tree – If you have other dead trees in your yard, mulch them and add them to the base of your healthy tree.
- Add composted soil – Adding nutrients to the soil around the tree is a sure shot way to maintain its healthiness.
Trees of GA makes it easy to accomplish these tips by offering their tree trimming and stump grinding services. We are truly a one-stop-shop for all of your sapling needs.
Types of Trees That Are Strongest
Some trees are naturally stronger than others. These kinds of trees can be seen all around Georgia and can live hundreds of years if kept healthy and can add to your home’s value.
- Cherry Bark Oak
- White Oak
Trees of Georgia – Your Trusted North Fulton Tree Service
At Trees of Georgia, your trusted North Fulton Tree Service provider, we believe that being knowledgeable about the trees in your yard can lead to more cash in your pocket. Let us help you remove the fear of having your trees toppling over and potentially damaging your house. As a licensed and insured tree services company, we have been serving our local community since 2007. Our excellent services are offered in the Atlanta area and have been rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. Whether it’s tree trimming or removal, you can count on us to provide the best services at an affordable price.
For a free estimate, reach out to us today at (770) 882-4955 or by filling out the contact form on our website.